Burger Eating Contest
Congratulations to Sean Yeager our 2023 winner of the 2nd Annual SmashMouth Burger Eating Contest and all of our participants!
Join us for our 3rd Annual Burger Eating Contest ( date and location to be announced) with live DJ Entertainment, local sponsors, and awesome food and drink specials!
We are serving up our full SmashBurger menu and
Big Chill Surf Cantina is offering $4 Domestics as well as other drink specials.
We are excited to donate 20% of all food and drink sales at this event to the Jamie Parsons Culinary scholarship fund which will provide a local resident with a culinary scholarship each year in Sussex county.
Please complete the form at the bottom of this page to register as a participant in the 3rd annual Smashmouth Burger eating contest (date to be announced).
The Contest begins at 12:30 sharp but participants must check in by 11:45 pm to complete waivers and release.
We are only accepting 12 participants for this event and the participant fee is $25. Participants must be 18 to enter and are accepted on a first-come basis. All participants receive a swag bag with awesome SmashMouth and sponsors merch including a T shirt.
Upon registration, you will be sent an electronic invoice for the $25 participant fee. If paying by credit card the invoice will have a service fee of 3.9% added. Check or ACH accepted with no fee.
Your registration is not confirmed until this fee is received and you have received a confirmation email.
The grand prize for this event is $250 cash and one free burger a month for 1 year! There are also second and third prizes to be announced!
The SmashMouth Burger Eating Contest is Governed by Rules from Major League Eating
- Each contestant has 10 minutes to consume as many double patty smashburgers and buns of uniform weight and size that they can
- Contestants are provided one plate at a time — each with two burgers and buns
- Ketchup and mustard provided, not mandatory
- Water is provided by event officials or competitors can bring their own non-alcoholic beverages
- Competitors can dunk burgers and buns in cups for no longer than five seconds
- Burger and bun can be separated, can be broken in parts
- No utensils allowed
- If reversal occurs at any time during the event the contestant is disqualified
- The contestant to finish the most burgers in full in a 10-minute time span is deemed the winner