Burger Eating Contest
1st Annual SmashMouth Burger Eating Contest
Event Info & Participant Registration
May 28, 2022 11am – 2pm
May 28th is National Burger Day and we are serving up smash like never before!
Join us for our 1st Annual Burger Eating Contest May 28th 11am – 2pm at our Rehoboth location with live DJ Entertainment, local sponsors, and awesome food and drink specials!
We are serving up our full SmashBurger menu and
Big Chill Surf Cantina is offering $4 Domestics as well as other drink specials. This event will be recorded and live streamed on Facebook.
We are excited to donate 20% of all food and drink sales at this event to the Harry K Foundation!
Please complete the form at the bottom of this page to register as a participant in the 1st annual Smashmouth Burger eating contest from 11-2 pm May 28, 2022.
The Contest begins at 12:15 sharp but participants must check in by 11:00 am to complete waivers and release.
We are only accepting 12 participants for this event and the participant fee is $25. Participants must be 21 to enter and are accepted on a first-come basis. All participants receive a swag bag with awesome SmashMouth and sponsors merch.
Upon registration, you will be sent an electronic invoice for the $25 participant fee. If paying by credit card the invoice will have a service fee of 3.9% added. Check or ACH accepted with no fee.
Your registration is not confirmed until this fee is received and you have received a confirmation email.
The grand prize for this event is $250 cash and one free burger a month for 1 year.
- Each contestant has 10 minutes to consume as many cheeseburgers and buns of uniform weight and size that they can
- Contestants are provided one plate at a time — each with five burgers and buns
- Ketchup and mustard provided, not mandatory
- Water is provided by event officials or competitors can bring their own non-alcoholic beverages
- Competitors can dunk burgers and buns in cups for no longer than five seconds
- Burger and bun can be separated, can be broken in parts
- No utensils allowed
- If reversal occurs at any time during the event the contestant is disqualified
- The contestant to finish the most burgers in full in a 10-minute span is deemed the winner
Participation Registration Form
At this time we have all 12 contestants registered.
Thank you for your interest!